WhimSea Carrabelle Beach House (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms)
Sandy Beach Properties is a local property management company that is hands on in the management of their rentals. They see that our home is exceptionally clean, well maintained and managed. Just call to book your rental at 850-697-5300.
• Just steps from the beach.
• Large, private yard fenced, with deck for outside dining, dining table and four chairs, reading, relaxing, sipping morning coffee or afternoon cocktails.
• Equipped with a gas grill on the patio.
• Tasteful, coastal style interior décor.
• Dining room table that will seat up to 6.
• A cozy California king bed in the master bedroom with a 39" HD TV. Nice size dresser and closet.
• Second and third bedrooms furnished with a queen size bed. Good size dresser and closet.
• Two bathrooms one with a shower and the other with a clawfoot tub for soaking after a long day at the beach or fishing.
• In the living room a queen size sofa sleeper accommodates 2 more guests.
• A 48" UHD TV with over 200 channels and CD/iPod player provides entertainment for the nicely decorated living room.
• High speed internet and wifi, (up to 24 mbps).
• Central heat and air conditioning will keep you comfortable year round.
• A well outfitted kitchen with many pots, pans utensils, etc. (including full size refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher).
• A washer and dryer are provided for your convenience.
- Beach Access
- Coffee Pot
- Ice Maker
- Beach Chairs
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Outdoor Shower
- Gas Grill
- Cable TV
- Smart TV
- Fantastic Fishing
- Great Local Seafood Resaurants
Location: Carrabelle Beach
Square Footage: 1100
Occupants, max: 6
Adults, max: 6
Neighborhood: Quiet side street
|Dec 2019 - April 2020||Dec 2019 - April 2020||12/01/2018||04/30/2019||-||-||$2,400.00||30|
|May 2019||May 2019||05/01/2019||06/01/2019||-||$1,400.00||-||7|
|June and July 2019||June 2019||06/02/2019||08/01/2019||-||$1,500.00||-||7|
|Aug 2019||Aug 2019||08/02/2019||09/01/2019||-||$1,400.00||-||7|
|Sept 2019||Sept 2019||09/02/2019||10/01/2019||-||$1,200.00||-||7|
|Oct and Nov 2019||Oct and Nov||10/02/2019||12/01/2019||-||$1,200.00||-||7|
Address: 1768 Carrabelle Beach Dr. Carrabelle Fl.32322.Directions: Traveling west on Hwy 98 through Carrabelle, cross the Carrabelle River and travel about two miles turning left at Emsy's Restaurant. Old Carrabelle Beach Road will be your first right and Whimsea's is on the left about half way down the road. It is a Yellow cottage and our sign is clearly visible in the yard. Traveling east on Hwy 98 start to slow down when you see the Beach Trader on your left, Two Emsy's Restaurant will be on your right just around the curve.
Check-In: Check-In is at 4pm and Check-out is at 10:00am, unless prior arrangements have been made. A late check- out or early check-in fee will apply. There is a lock box on the door. Turn the numbers to 2957 Press down the tab on the left and the door will open with a key inside. This home is NON-SMOKING! PLEASE GO OUTSIDE TO SMOKE!!! You may smoke on the porch but please close the doors. Remember smoke can linger and since this is a NON-SMOKING home, we can tell if someone has smoked in it and it will be considered damage! Damages: Our rental policies require that your security deposit is held by credit card and we reserve the right to charge the credit card on file for any damages or missing items as necessary. We will contact you regarding these damages and payment. Should an accident happen, please call us immediately to let us know about it. Just a Few Reminders: While we try to make things convenient for our guests, please remember we are not a hotel. You are staying in someone's home and we expect you to take care of it as if it were your own. We provide basic cleaning supplies, garbage bags, a roll of paper towels and a roll of toilet paper in each bath. You will need to provide any other cleaning supplies or paper products you may need for your stay. Soap, shampoo, personal items, coffee, food, etc are not provided. To access the wireless internet: The user name is hug2g628548, the Password is sing68race Please: • Be courteous to your neighbors and keep the level of noise down after 9pm. • Lock the unit behind you when you leave; during your stay and at check-out. • Dispose of all fish waste properly and do not place in the trash can. Trash pick-up is on Thursday. If you are staying for the week, please take the trash can out to the road Wednesday night. If you are a weekend guest, please take your trash out to the street when you leave. • Turn off lights and fans when away from the unit and when you leave - helping to keep the utility bills down for our owners allows us to keep our rates lower. Do not run the air-conditioning or heat with the doors open. • Please pick-up after yourself and your pet in the backyard, on the beach and the beach path. Your cleanliness is appreciated. No glass containers on the beach! Check-Out: When you leave, please take your trash to the can provided, lock all the doors and return your key to the lock box using the instructions above – scramble the numbers and make sure the key is secure. Emergency Contact: During Office Hours: (850) 697- 5300 After Hours/Weekend: (850) 545-2872 Patty Lee or Janalyn Dowden at 850-251-3432. Please leave a message if no one answers and someone will call you back as soon as possible
6 Guests Max